The top mission critical software payments conference in EMEA; Payments Knowledge Forum is being held in central London, and kicks off on Monday 5th October 2015.
Two full days of payments industry knowledge plus networking. Speakers from world players, major banks, vendors and retailers.
Key sessions include:
• Open APIs – New Value Propositions in Payments
• Payments to 2025 – A Trip to The Future
• What’s Coming Up in PCI?
• What Does a Future World Class Payments Vision Look Like?
• Enabling Commerce: Innovation in Payments
• The Changing Face of Payments in Tier One Retail
Sponsor exhibition with a wide range of suppliers attending.
The event is being held at One Great George Street, Westminster, London and runs from Monday 5th-Tuesday 6th October 2015.
Attendance is FREE for all Bank, Retailer and Processor end-users.
Others interested in attending should write to Info@ThePKF.org
More information PKF website