PayX is a recognised leader in the world of payments technology
The pace of change in the Payments IT arena is rapid. Most of the top Payments Organisations, Banks and Processors, have invested significantly in their legacy processing environments over the last 20 years but many now are struggling with making it perform competitively for the future. New technologies, tools and vendors are emerging all the time. If organisations were building new then the options are excellent, however with a complex legacy environment running a real business today then planning and implementing future capability is a formidable challenge. It is not the technology choices but more the integration strategy and implementation techniques that are crucial; all things product vendors rarely appreciate.
PayX as an independent organisation is a master at payments technology implementation services trusted by top tier banks and processors around the world.
PayX experts have both new and old payments technology expertise; many being over 25 years in the industry. We provide blended teams with a strong Payments Transaction project methodology which enables us to deliver to customer needs with quality on-time and on-budget.
What We Do
- Infrastructure Review – we have audit methods to review your organisations’ technology infrastructure helping uncover areas where improvements can be made or better aligned to industry best practice, large or small. Where appropriate we utilise our Discover Plan Effect (DPE) methodology which packages our knowledge and expertise such that clients can quickly evaluate their options and execute in a much shorter timeframe.
- EMV: Accelerated Roll Out – PayX works with some of the top EMV experts in the world to take your organisation through this challenging process. Read more about our Accelerated Roll Out service
- Mobile Payments Technology – PayX can assist with your Mobile Financial (Payments) Services Interoperability projects (MFSi) as well as run an onsite tailored workshop to help your organisation understand the mobile payments landscape. Read more about our Mobile Payments Services
- Consolidation & Migration – as technology evolves, every organisation needs to update it technology, whether it is just upgrading or replacing to enhance your business. We know payments migrations and how critical it is to have a successful service transition. Ask our customers about our proven Payments Migration Services.
- Technology Refresh – we can provide a detailed report on your current system and recommend solutions to upgrade and enhance your established systems (multivendor).
- Platform Maintenance – we deliver specialists to keep your payment systems performing efficiently and effectively, reducing the risk of failure, every day of the year.
- Emerging Technology Deployment – we are lucky enough to have worked with organisations at the cutting edge of payment technology where we have delivered the first EMV installation; designed Nearfield Contact (NFC) architectures; built Person-to-Person (P2P) payment infrastructures; and developed Mobile and Alternative Payments solutions.
- Project & Programme Management – we provide interim project and programme managers on a full or part-time basis, which leaves you free to focus on your business.
- Quality Assurance – our experienced professionals rigorously ensure your technology projects meet the expectations of the business and your customers.
- Training – we take a practical view to mentoring staff at all levels. Our experts work side by side with your staff on real projects passing on intricacies of complex systems such as BASE24. We supplement it as we go with small tailored training workshops to achieve fast effective balanced training programmes. Our results; staff from zero to operational valuable in 6 months on BASE24
To see some of our recent success stories, why not head over to our Case Studies section to really understand the PayX effect.