PayX International announces the delivery of its‟ Industry-leading Workshop entitled “PayX-Discovery: Future-Proofing Card Acquiring Platforms” during ECAF 2010 in Berlin. PayX will deliver this workshop to summarise “cards acquirer industry unprecedented change”.
Through attendance at the ECAF half-day workshop, Bank Executives will be able to gain a clear and concise understanding of the changing landscape, and the opportunities available to lower risk, protect revenue and contain cost.
The aim of the workshop is to ensure you can fully assess and understand the changes created by the card payment platform vendors and the impact it will have on your Card Payments business.
By attending the workshop you will gain an in-depth understanding of
• The imminent changes facing the cards and payments world
• M&A activity and the latest technology updates on Card Payment vendors
• Critical information required for intelligent decision making
• Board level business risks, opportunities and threats
• How your industry competitors are also gaining awareness of the changes, and the resulting opportunities and challenges
• The market place and the options available to Banking institutions worldwide.
Reserve your place now, on this high-impact working session to learn about industry trends, potential impacts and how business, technology and operations are coming together to create a common bank strategy.
There are two workshop delivery sessions being run by PayX in partnership with ECAF:
Session 1: 9.30am on Wednesday 24th February
Session 2: 2:40pm on Wednesday 24th February.
Please note: Places are limited
In addition, ECAF has secured preferred pricing for PayX’s “Cards Acquirer Vendor Comparison Report” which is available to all conference attendees prior to or during the conference.